- blog n.
- Website on which an individual or group of users produces an ongoing narrative.
20 11/2015Shopify Payments now available in Australia!
If you have or are considering opening a Shopify store, things just got much easier!
Shopify announced overnight that “today Australia joins the US, the UK, and Canada in offering Shopify Payments — a highly requested, 0% transaction fee payment gateway. Merchants can use Shopify Payments alongside alternative gateways including PayPal.”
In addition to simplify your business by keeping things under one roof, Shopify Payments offers:
- 0% transaction fees!
- Lower credit card rates. Domestic: 1.75% + 30c (Basic), 1.6% +30c (Pro), 1.4% + 30c (Unlimited)
International & Amex: 2.9% + 30c (Basic), 2.8% + 30c (Pro), 2.7% +30c (Unlimited)
- Merchant payouts in three days, even though Stripe generally only offers seven-day payouts in Australia.
- Stripe Australia users will be able to transfer their accounts over to Shopify Payments using the ‘one-click migration page.’ All reports will appear in the store admin and Shopify Payments will handle any automated chargebacks.
- New Shopify stores will get a Shopify Payment account on sign up, with the option to change.