- Michael Walker, SDA
- “Propeller are awesome. They have the best turn-around time of any supplier I deal with. Their email system is exceptionally easy to use and comes with all sorts of nifty reporting features that allow you to track how your campaigns are faring.”
PropellerMail is completely free to join. You'll only have to pay when you start sending campaigns to 6 or more recipients.
At Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing, we are aware of our responsibilities as a good Internet citizen and are dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of other Internet citizens. We vigorously oppose the sending of unsolicited e-mail (spam) and have made every effort within our power to discourage and prohibit the sending of spam.
Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing does not allow anyone to use our products or services for the purpose of sending spam. We have and will continue to refuse business from known spammers. If a current Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing customer uses our products or services for the purposes of spamming anyone, their product license and/or service contract will be voided without refund.
We are highly sensitive to the privacy of each of the subscribers on the lists that we host and will not make their name, address, or any other information that they have provided us available to anyone without the subscriber’s express permission. We require that each message sent out includes an easy way for the subscriber to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link. If a recipient calls our offices and requests to be manually removed from a customer’s list, we will manually unsubscribe the recipient from your account.
Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing may determine at its sole discretion whether a customer is spamming. There are a number of factors Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing uses to determine whether a customer is spamming, including, but not limited to: complaints sent to abuse report addresses, SpamCop reports, complaints sent to any of Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing’s upstream providers, and evaluating a customer’s mass e-mail statistics and recipient addresses. Decisions made by Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing personnel regarding a customer’s use of Propeller Graphic Design & Marketing are final.
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
Examples of Spam,
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information or any other type of bulk email but later opted-out by indicating to the sender that they did not want to receive additional email, then that email is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the organization or did not agree to be e-mailed by the organization is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient without a way for a person to opt-out or request that future mailings not be sent to them, is spam.
- Any email message that does not have a valid email address in the reply-to line is spam.
- Any email message that contains any false or misleading information is spam.
- Any email that says you can earn $1000s each week from home is spam.
- Any email message that promotes an adult web site is spam, unless the recipient has specifically requested information from that web site.
- Any message that contains “ADV:”, “ADV ADLT:”, or “ADV ADULT” in the subject is spam.
- Any message that is sent to e-mail addresses that have been harvested off of web sites, newsgroups, or other areas of the Internet is spam.
What is not Spam
- An e-mail message is NOT spam if the recipient in anyway requested email be sent to them from the sender or the sender’s organization.
- Anytime an organization sends a bulk email message to one of its customers it is NOT spam provided that the organization offers a way for the customer to opt-out of future mailings and that the customer did not previously opt-out.
- An e-mail message is NOT spam when sent to recipients who agreed to receive information or promotions from a partner organization (as long as there is a clear opt-out option).
In general, please ensure that ALL recipients provided for email distribution meet the following criteria and make sure you’ve got the following covered EVERY time you provide us with a list for email distribution:
- List is 100% permission based. Every individual on my list has explicitly asked to receive email or has a proven relationship with the recipient.
- The list must not be purchased from any source.
- List does not contain email address that have been automatically captured or scraped by surfing the Internet or using an email scraping tool.
If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity by one of our customers, please contact us